Mouth Blown 50% Deposit
For the recommended four drone set, 3D printed & hand finished :
- Four drones tuned A2, D3, a3, d4 and fully brass lined throughout
- An extended range Lindsay System V3 chanter, fitted with a plastic reed
- Eezedrone reeds in drones
- Canmore hybrid bag (leather lined with gore tex)
- Velvet bag cover with trim in choice of colours, by Debbie Covers
- Drone stoppers with handmade silk stopper cords, coloured to match the set
- Spacious foam lined aluminium case :
A 50% deposit of £525 is payable on placing the order, with the remainder due once the set is ready.
Postage is separate & can be agreed using the courier of your choice, once the pipes are ready to send.
A note about the construction of the pipes. As you'll no doubt know, I'm committed to (and fascinated by) exploring the use of 3D printing to construct musical instruments. In the case of these pipes, for Version 3 I've moved to using a new light, strong and very slightly porous material, which I have found provides good wood-like acoustic properties. At present, this material is only available in white, however being slightly porous (similar to hardwood) it can be coloured & hand finished to provide a protective skin that has a wood-like lustre, and is resistant to wear, knocks & scratches.
Images show a bellows blown set, the mouth blown pipes include a blowpipe, and do not include the bellows feed pipe shown.